About Casa De Los Pobres USA
Casa De Los Pobres, U.S.A. is a non-profit corporation formed to support Casa de los Pobres in Tijuana, Mexico. Hundreds of donors help to keep the Casa’s doors open each month, to feed and help the poorest of the poor in the city’s colonias.
- The mission of the Casa de los Pobres USA is to support the Casa de los Pobres in Tijuana, Mexico, a non-profit that serves the poor in Tijuana by providing food, clothing, medical care and other needed services.
The Directors of the USA Non-Profit corporation are:
Patricia Erzinger, President
Jacklyn Horton, Secretary/Treasurer
Rev. Gil Gentile, SJ (Reverend Gil says Mass at the Casa each Thursday)
Rev. Msgr. Ray Kirk
Rev. Dennis Mikulanis
Sr. Armida Andrade MFP
- Sister Armida has been serving at the Casa de los Pobres for more than 35 years.
How You Can Help:
- Donations are needed! Please make your check payable to: Casa de los Pobres, USA
- Mail to: Casa de Los Pobres USA, c/o Pat Erzinger, 6432 Cardeno Drive, La Jolla, Ca 92037
- NEW! Donate online by credit card or PayPal!
- Questions: Pat 858-551-9245 or Jackie 858-412-5544
Casa De Los Pobres, U.S.A. Tax ID #45-0514951